Clinks Care Farm Ltd is a social enterprise and any profits made will be put back into the farm to benefit those coming to the farm and our rural community.
We are keen to work in partnership with the local community and help where we can
- offering placements to vulnerable local people at the care farm
- providing fresh local produce
- donating surplus produce to people in need
- providing a grounds maintenance service to local parishes at a reasonable cost
- Supporting local businesses by buying supplies locally
- Opening the farm to the public on regular occasions (see events page for details)
- Holding an annual ceilidh at the farm. (see events page for details)
- Allow school visits to the farm and youth groups to participate in activities on the farm
Please contact us on 01502 679134 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.
The launch of the Rural Opportunities Project in May 2013 was the next step forward creating job, work experience and volunteering opportunities in our area. At the launch, our local MP Richard Bacon for South Norfolk and Sir Nicholas Bacon from the Raveningham Estate addressed an audience and talked about the opportunities and support for Clinks Care Farm.