Criteria for participants
Farm Therapy is suitable for people
- With mild to moderate mental health issues
- Willing to work on recovery
- Who have no significant mobility issues – this is a farm environment with risks of trips and falls for those with mobility problems
- Who are not receiving support from a care coordinator in mental health services
- Who do not have social care needs such as a significant learning disability
You can help support the work we do…
We are a non-profit social enterprise that aims to provide the best in education and care in a working farm environment.
If you wish to help support us then please consider donating or becoming a Friend of Clinks Care Farm.