Criteria for participants
Clinks Care Farm placements are suitable for people with a variety of needs and backgrounds such as mental health problems, learning difficulties, brain injuries, autistic spectrum disorders or dementia.
People can be referred to us if they are:
- 16 years or older
- Able to work alongside other people or work towards this
- Able to get around the farm safely without hurting themselves
- Able to access funding for a placement
- Keen to work outdoors
A referral is not appropriate for those:
- People with severe mobility problems
- Not keen to work outdoors
- People that are not allowed to work alongside vulnerable people/young people because of past behaviour/offences committed
- Who do not have access to funding
- People whose challenging behaviour would pose a risk in a farm environment or to other people even with 1:1 support
You can help support the work we do…
We are a non-profit social enterprise that aims to provide the best in education and care in a working farm environment.
If you wish to help support us then please consider donating or becoming a Friend of Clinks Care Farm.