Help getting work ready
For unemployed people who are looking to get into work we offer the opportunity of a work experience placement of up to 6 months. This involves working on the farm and developing a skill set, developing work skills, getting support and help with job coaching, CV writing, and interview skills.
You may learn about:
- Livestock Management
Market Gardening (growing vegetables, fruit and flowers)
- Farm Maintenance
Using & Maintaining Machinery
- Retail (deliveries and preparing vegetables for sale as well as involvement in the food box scheme)
Clinks Care Farm is the ideal place to use the farm environment to develop work skills and use it as a preparation for work. We provide a work preparation programme for people with learning disabilities and other long term needs.
The Work Preparation Programme aims to:
- To develop employment skills
- Develop skills in one or more of the aforementioned areas
- Identify employment and volunteering opportunities for participants
- Help people apply for positions
- Develop interview skills
- Provide job coaching
Your social worker can refer you. Please get in touch with us for more information.
Other Placement Options
You can help support the work we do…
We are a non-profit social enterprise that aims to provide the best in education and care in a working farm environment.
If you wish to help support us then please consider donating or becoming a Friend of Clinks Care Farm.