- 450g leeks, trimmed and cut into 2.5cm rounds
- 2 red peppers, cut into large chunks
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- Generous sprigs fresh oregano and thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Generous sprinkling ground sea salt and black pepper
- 25g pine nuts
- Handful rocket leaves
- 25g parmesan shavings
- Place prepared vegetables and seasonings in a roasting pan along with the olive oil and balsamic.
- Cover with wetted baking paper and scrunch over vegetables to seal.
- Oven roast for 30 minutes until tender and just starting to brown.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients and serve.
Great with focaccia bread.
Takes 45 minutes