- 2 cups Brussel sprouts
- 4 baking potatoes
- 12 slices bacon
- 8 to 10 fresh sage leaves, roughly torn
- ¾ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup sour cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Wash & dry the potatoes, then prick them all over with a fork. Set on middle rack of oven & bake for 1 hour, or until the potatoes are cooked.
- In a medium frying pan, over medium heat, cook the bacon until just crisp. Drain on paper towels & set aside. Discard all but ¼ cup of the bacon fat & return the pan over a medium heat. Add the sage & sauté until just sizzling. Add the raisins & Brussel sprouts & stir until warm.
- Slice the top of each potato down the centre lengthwise & squeeze gently to loosen the inside. Spoon some of the Brussel sprout mixture over each potato & lay 3 slices of the bacon on top. Add a dollop of the sour cream to each & sprinkle with salt & pepper.