The Pick Your Own Flower Garden starts from Monday 7th June!
To book your session, please click here to reserve your place.
- Flower Garden is available on Monday-Saturday with sessions every 30 mins from 10.00 -15.00.
- Each session is limited to a maximum of 15 individuals for your safety and enjoyment and is on a first come first serve basis.
- Flowers £6 for a bunch or £10 large bunch (size guide provided) children’s posies £3.
- Sessions are for 30 minutes (but you won’t be rushed if you need more time!)
- Access is only to the cut flower garden. There are goats and lambs in an adjacent enclosure who will be delighted to see you but please do not feed them.
- Please bring appropriate footwear and outdoor clothing. There is a small covered area but to maintain social distancing please bring an umbrella if there is a risk of rain.
- You will be provided with secateurs, containers, and size guides for your use whilst you are in the cutting garden, but please bring your own secateurs if you prefer.
- You will also be given craft paper, string, and flower food to wrap your bunch of flowers to take home.
- If you are planning to pick for a special event (such as a wedding, party, etc) please contact Liz 07881105191 or email email@example.com in case we need to make special arrangements.
If you are unable to attend please let us know as soon as possible (and no later than 10 am on the day of the booking) so that we can make places available for other people.