The Pick Your Own Flower Garden starts from Monday 7th June!
NO BOOKING REQUIRED
- Flower Garden is available on Monday-Saturday with sessions every 30 mins from 10.00 -15.00.
- Each session is limited to a maximum of 15 individuals for your safety and enjoyment and is on a first come first serve basis.
- Flowers £6 for a bunch or £10 large bunch (size guide provided) children’s posies £3.
- Sessions are for 30 minutes (but you won’t be rushed if you need more time!)
- Access is only to the cut flower garden. There are goats and lambs in an adjacent enclosure who will be delighted to see you but please do not feed them.
- Please bring appropriate footwear and outdoor clothing. There is a small covered area but to maintain social distancing please bring an umbrella if there is a risk of rain.
- You will be provided with secateurs, containers, and size guides for your use whilst you are in the cutting garden, but please bring your own secateurs if you prefer.
- You will also be given craft paper, string, and flower food to wrap your bunch of flowers to take home.
- If you are planning to pick for a special event (such as a wedding, party, etc) please contact Liz 07881105191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in case we need to make special arrangements.